|0.00 €||5 %|
|1000.00 €||9 %|
The CCM RibCor 44K Ribcore Ice Hockey Skates are generously priced and come with great features such as the SkateLock system, the next generation Pump Technology and CCM's flagship SpeedBlade 4.0 holder.
- Designed with an agility profile that allows for increased range of motion and helps to maximize control in an easy-to-break-in skate.
- Out of the box fit and customization with Advanced Pump®. Narrow Heel and Forefoot with a Tapered Ankle Fit.
- Matte finish RIBCOR Flex - 3.9mm HD foam core.
- RibCor Flex with an Elite Synthetic Core
- Provides support, stability and excellent forward flexion
- Lightweight Polyurethane composite shell increases durability and longevity
- Ribbed Spinal Zone
- Skate Lock: Allows for two isolated lacing zones by tightening the top three eyelets independently of the forefoot
- The Advanced Pump®
- Inflatable bladder that increases heel lock, provides more ankle support and minimizes negative space
- Now more efficient with each pump with a lower-profile design located further back on the boot
- Flexion design
- Quick Drying dual zone lightweight Tricot
- Tacky Nash in the heel for increased heel lock
- Combines comfort and durability while also helping to wick away moisture
- 7mm Felt and EVA foam with molded lace bite protector
- Vented Fiber glass Composite outsole
- StiFFness for energy transfer and reactivness.
- Stable and supportive
- Exhaust vents allow moisture to escape out of the bottom of the boot for dryer feet
- Vented low-profile injected
- SpeedBlade 4.0 holder
- SpeedRibs utilize a triangular design that increases torsional resistance which in turn helps get the most speed and power possible out of the holder
- Provides one of the most aggressive turning radius on the market
- Increases attack angle providing greater strides and cornering.
- SpeedBlade Stainless steel runner
- Provides a long lasting edge for long term performance.
WEIGHT of a size 8 skate:
- 874 grams
- 30.83 oz