|1000.00 €||4 %|
Bauer Supreme TE composite Stick - very good team stick. It has tons of features that makes the stick comparible with high-end stick to an affordable price. The stick is comparable with the much more expensive One Pro series.
- Created for players who need a stick that delivers punishing one-timers and powerful slapshots.
FLEX PROFILE / KICK POINT:
- High Flexpoint
- new MPK (Maximum Power Kick) Technology
- All new taper geometry with lower taper initiation for maximum energy output with minimum effort using a stiffer lower shaft that pushes the kick point even higher, creating a stick that is easily loaded - perfect for powerful slap shots and one-timers. This stick is ideal for those who lean heavily into their shots.
- Premium Carbon Composite Construction
- double concave walls
- square double concave shaft dimensions
GRIP / SHAFT COATING:
- Tactile texture enhances grip security with a natural feel
- Pure Shot blade profile
- Power Sense Core 2 blade core
- 12K premium carbon composite blade wrap
- 485 gram
Weight of the 87 Flex and P28 pattern with grip. Weight can be different to other curves and Flex
LENGTH: (Length is measured from top of shaft where the front shaft plane meets the heel.)
- P92 (Sakic), P28 (Giroux)
Length is measured from top of shaft where the front shaft plane meets the heel
Stick weights and lengths are determined using like flexes and patterns from each brand