|600.00 €||2 %|
|1000.00 €||4 %|
The Junior Ice Hockey Glove A2.2 by True offers incredible protection for a protective glove at this price point. The True SBP A2.2 glove has a traditional style fit with plenty of volume within the fingers, backhand and cuff. Even at the A2.2 you can remove the protective pad on the backhand to get even more volume.
The entire hand is well protected by thick EVA foam with plastic shield reinforcement in all of the key impact areas; fingers and finger block, backhand, thumb, and cuff roll. This affordable protection can cater to entry level players all the way up to performance level hockey. The exterior boasts high quality nylon that not only provides solid durability to wear and tear but gives the 2.2 SBP Glove a broken-in feel right away.
The thumb at the True A2.2 ice hockey glove features Trues Trueflexx thumb technology, which provides optimal freedom of movement while protecting against the typical impact and hyperextension of the thumb.
The new ergonomic wrist design offers full freedom of movement in the wrist for optimal stick handling and puck feeling.
The palm of the A2.2 glove has a classic design to give players a great racket feel. This base of the palm is Ivory Clarino material and is reinforced with a black Clarino coating in the middle of the hand and on the thumb.
Inside the A2.2 glove an extremely comfortable microfiber material was used. It is very soft and has also been treated with Microban technology.
Fit the True A2.2 SBP glove:
- Traditional 4-roll glove
* Lots of volume in the fingers, back of the hand and cuff area
used plastic plates in the A2.2 glove:
- Plastic inserts in the fingers, back of the hand and wrist area
used upholstery on the True A 2.2 ice hockey glove:
- Protection pad with uniform density
- Thick EVA protection pad
- Removable padding on the back of the hand
Thumb construction on the A2.2 glove:
- Trueflexx thumb construction
* Stable plastic panels that protect against external impact and overstretching of the thumb
* additionally upholstered with EVA foam
Outer material on the A2.2 glove by True:
- Pro nylon material
Finger construction on this True A2.2 SBP glove:
- 3-part index, middle and ring fingers
- 2-piece little finger
Palm of the True glove A2.2:
- Ivory Clarino palm with black Clarino cover
Inner material of the A2.2 glove:
- Soft and very pleasant microfibre
- Microban treatment to reduce bacteria that causes odors and deterioration