|1000.00 €||4 %|
Function ware from Bauer 37.5 Pant - 100% Polyester (45% Cocona 37.5 Polyester) - Hockey's fastest drying fabric
- Patented Technology that uses Body Heat to Evaporate Moisture
- Permanent Anti-Odor feature refreshes after washing
- Raglan sleeves for added mobility and comfort
- UV protection rating of UPF40
- Novelty graphic on center back
- Contrast color inside back neck tape and logo
- Locker loop at inside back neck
- Training Fit
Comfort in clothing is greatly influenced by the temperature and humidity next to skin known as the microclimate. For the average person, the body strives to maintain an ideal core body temperature of 37.5į C. You are most comfortable when the microclimate next to your skin has a relative humidity close to 37.5%. When you are in this ideal 37.5 comfort zone, you are also in your ideal performance zone. Cocona technology helps your body manage the moisture in your microclimate to keep you in this 37.5 zone of comfort and performance.
- 37.5 technology works to keep the optimum relative humidity in your microclimate so your body more efficiently maintains an ideal core temperature
- Fabrics made with 37.5 technology dry up to five times faster than similar fabrics, diminishing wet cling.
- 37.5 technology is made with naturally derived materials so there are no harsh chemicals to irritate your skin.
- 37.5 active particles are permanently embedded into yarn and will never wash out or degrade.