|1000.00 €||4 %|
Bauer Supreme S180 Grip Hockey Stick offers amazing value for the price. The shaft utilizes a full 3K carbon composite construction, complete with Bauer's new BimaX 3K carbon blade wrap. This new construction allows Bauer to make their stick lighter, better balanced and more responsive than ever before at this price point.
- Ideal for the power player that unloads explosive one-timers and bombs the heavy slapshot
FLEX PROFILE / KICK POINT:
- High Mid-Kick point
* Maximum Power Kick (MPK) stiffer lower portion of shaft that pushes the kick point even higher
- Premium 3K Carbon Composite Construction
* Interlocking layers of carbon fiber provide superior strength, durability and responsiveness
- R2 Resin System
* Consistent resin flow provides a more efficient construction for a strong, lightweight product
- Improved fused one-piece construction
* Provides a superb level of durability, strength and stiffness in the lower hosel area
- Square corners with slightly concave sidewalls
* Offers a traditional, boxy feel in the hands for maximum grip
GRIP / SHAFT COATING:
- Sticky grip finish with Tactile grip
* Raised texture along the underside of the shaft enhances grip without limiting hand movement.
* New rib height and spacing offers a more natural feel and extends further than the previous Tac-Spiral grip
- Aero-Foam 3 Core with BimaX 3K Carbon Fiber Wrap
* Polymer based material from the aerospace industry is a light, stiff foam that has a high strength to weight ratio, allowing for better balance and a higher center of gravity. It is the same high performance foam in the AeroSense 2 blade, just without the Sense Layer
* The BimaX 3K is a flatter weave that offers 27% more tensile strength
- Pure Shot Blade Profile
* Extra reinforced connection point of the blade and the shaft
* Increases accuracy and blade control by preventing the blade from opening up or twisting on big shots
* Increases durability with the additional material in place
- BimaX 3K Carbon Fiber Wrap
WEIGHT of a senior stick 87 flex with grip and a P29 pattern.
- approximately 490 grams
There can be variances in stick weights within the same model depending on flex and pattern.
LENGTH: (Length is measured from top of shaft where the front shaft plane meets the heel.)