of the Online-Shops of the Company Image Sport & Event GmbH, hereafter called Image.
(1) These general Terms of Business are applicable to all business relations between Image and its customers in the recent version, valid at conclusion of the contract.
(2) Only our Terms of Business are valid, conditions of the customer, that oppose to or differ from our Terms of Business will not be accepted. Only the Law of the Bundesrepublik Deutschland is applicable.
Prices include added value tax. The applicable price is that of the moment of the order. All former prices loose validity when a new pricelist or catalogue is published. Errors accepted.
§3 Products: Pictures, sizes, condition
(1) Pictures of an item may differ from the actual product according to production series. The pictures only provide a rough image but are normally quite accurate. The sizes of the image don't show the relation in size of the products. Used or worn products can not or only with a decrease in value be returned. See §9 as well. Production differences customary in the trade in colour, shading, sorting, seaming etc will not be accepted as notice of defects.
§4 Conclusion of a contract
(1) The representation of the product range of Image on computers accessible over the Internet does not count as an offer within the meaning of §§ 145 ff BGB.
(2) With sending his order the customer places an offer within the meaning of §§ 145 ff BGB.
(3) The contract is concluded if Image accepts this offer. The acceptance is subject to reservations concerning the availability of the ordered goods or services. The acceptance does not need to be declared to the customer by Image; the customer waives that point insofar within the meaning of § 151 S. 1 BGB. The customer will be informed by e-mail if a product is out of stock.
(1) Image will deliver the ordered products (immediately, if possible) to the address provided by the customer when placing the order. Image may send partial deliveries.
(2) The nature of shipment will be based on the shipment terms mentioned in the online-shop or the possible choices of the customer.
(3) The delivery is subject to shipment costs shown in each individual case. All risks and dangers of Shipment pass over to the customer once Image has handed the goods over to its logistics partner.
(4) Information about estimated delivery dates are not binding.
§6 Retention of title
(1) Until all claims against the customer are satisfied the goods remain property of Image. The customer is obligated to inform third parties about this retention of title, if necessary and to inform Image about possible third-party-claims.
§7 Transport damages
(1) If damages occur, Image must be informed in writing by e-mail () or by fax (+49 511 54290923) within 24 hours. Damages apparent on the outside must be reclaimed immediately with the logistics partner (currently DPD). Be sure to get its affirmation in writing. If apparently intact packages contain damaged goods customers have to reclaim within seven days of the acceptance of the delivery and inform Image.
§8 Packaging and outer packaging and redemption
(1) Image will retrieve any packaging and outer packaging (including shipment packaging) without further costs from the customer, if the customer states a date for the retrieval. If the customer doesn't wish the packaging to be retrieved oder will dispose it himself we can inform him about suitable disposal firms, that will accept the packaging without further payment. A short E-Mail or quick call is all needed for that. The packaging will be disposed enviromentally compatible there. You can dispose of the carton packaging yourself by putting it into the waste paper bins. Other Material, i.e. duct tape, label and the small amount of foil will not inhibit the recycling process.
§9 Maturity and Payment
(1) Only modes of payment shown within the respevtive customers process of order are accepted by Image.
(2) Payment is due at conclusion of the contract. Payment of purchase on account is due within 30 days after the bill was received.
(3) If the costumer is defaulting, Image may raise default charges in the amount of 7% above the currently valid base rate. The right of image to claim higher damage remains unaffected as does the right of the customer, to claim lesser damage.
(4) The customer may only set-off if and insofar as his claims are legally recognized or accepted by Image.
(1) Image will provide a six month warranty for defects existing when the goods are handed over according to the following rules.
(2) The customer will inform Image immediately in writing about possible defects. If Image is liable for an existing defect Image will decide on its own whether to regulate it by repair or by exchange.
(3) If the repair or exchange does fail or Image is not willing or capable to do it or it takes an unreasonable time due to reasons Image is to blame for, the customer may recede from the contract or demand that the buying price is lowered.
§12 Data protection
(1) Based on recent valid provision of the law like: Bundesdatenschutzgesetz Speicherung und Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten. Image is obliged to secure the privacy of every person that uses its shop and to keep the personal data confidential. (BDSG) and Informations- und Kommunikationsdienstgesetz (IuKDG). Your retrieved data will be stored.
(2) Usage of retrieved personal data
By placing an order the customer agrees to getting information about offers by Image. To cancel this Image is to be informed in writing. The customer data will then be deleted. The receiving of our e-mail newsletter (subscribtion/unsubscribtion) can be controlled under shop.hockeyzentrale.de by the customer itself.
(3) Passing on of data
Image will not pass any data on to third parties.
(1) Image will be liable for damages that were caused by the missing of features Image assured or by intention or acts of gross negligence by its legal representatives. Image will not be liable for any features assured by the Manufacturer.
(2) Liability for other damages the customer suffers because of a delay by Image, because of a impossibility Image is to blame for or because of an obligation that is especially important for the success of the contract (Kardinalspflicht) will be restricted to damages that are typical and predictable for the usage according to the contract. In that case the liability may never be higher than the payment of the buying price for that respective order.
(3) Further liability, especially for damages that didn't occur to the goods itself, for losses of earnings or other financial losses is excluded.
§14 Final provisions
(1) This contract is subject exclusively to the substantive law of the Bundesrepublik Deutschland. Place of jurisdiction is 30655 Hannover.
Image Sport & Event GmbH
Rendsburger Str. 14
Account number: 499811, bank code number 250 501 80 (IBAN: DE45250501800000499811, BIC: SPKHDE2HXXX or SPKHDE2H)
Bank: Sparkasse Hannover
|600 € and up||2%|
|1000 € and up||4%|